Sunday, February 11, 2007

Me @ 41 and cards

Used the Prima Petal Poetry Collection pack, this pack includes some die cuts and a sheet of awesome rubons. Also used the Prima Quick Picks flowers, Happy Hammer brads in purple, Lil Davis Tinseltown Glitter flower and Shaped Ribbon in Ice, Prima Tin Types chipboard letters. Other supplies Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, paint and MM mini letter stickers.



Used the Prima Petal Poetry Collection pack, Prima Quick Picks flowers, SEI rhinestone brad, Foof A La Bag O Buttons and DCWV cardstock. Other supplies Doodlebug letter stickers, Autumn Leaves stamp, paint and ranger stickles.

2 comments:

Noel said...

Your sense and use of color is so exciting to me! I can not stop looking at the layout of the baby girl. I absolutley love it! I'm going to push myself to try some more colorful layouts. Wonderful cards, and who's the hot tamale at 41??!! I'm gonna do one of these too. My first scrap layout of me.

AshleyS said...

beautiful job, Jael!