Sunday, April 15, 2007

Basic Grey Blush Card Kit



I got these kits in about a month or so ago and I have been anxious to tear one open and give it a go! The package says each kit will make 7 cards, which is true, but you will have TONS of leftovers. You get 2 sheets of die cuts, 7 pieces of bazzill card stock, a sheet of rub ons and a package of raw chipboard. I did not include any chipboard on my cards so I have the whole sheet left! I have 2/3rds of the rub ons left and a few of the die cuts. So this is a really good value pack as I know I will use the chipboard and rub ons up on other projects. I would definitely recommend using a bone folder, a piercer and the BG file set for these as well. The edges of the die cuts come out a bit rough, but that will fix it right up. A fun kit that you can get together quickly!

1 comment:

JaelCal said...

Noel these cards are beautiful!!! tfs-Jael