Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Your first teeth


Picture of my niece. My sister is showing me her daughter's first teeth. Isn't she cute? Had fun with this one used quiet a bit of goodies on this.

Used stickles on the center of the felt flowers and on the Scenic Route chipboard letters and to highlight the leaves a little. Also used some 7-gypsies photo turns, these things are so cool.

Other supplies used paper & stickers from the Scenic Route collection Laurel. Felt flowers from Queen & co., letter stickers from EK & Doodlebug. And some rubons from American Craft.

5 comments:

Noel said...

Sweetest of the sweet!! I love this!

Greta Adams said...

I am so loving this...and she is the cutest baby i've seen in a long time...

Anonymous said...

Jael, gosh it's adorable!!! And she's a cutie!

Michele Kovack said...

What a great page...what a cute baby! Just found your blog!

Michelle Quinno said...

That is amazing, Noel!!! Love your cards below too!!