Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Rockin the Scenic Route

Boy I am on FIYAH! When I get a set of papers that i LOVE i just can't pull myself away from it. 3 layouts in one night....
All paper in this post is from the fantabulous Scenic Route Laurel Collection.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

With this layout I wanted something a little different. I put the journaling underneath a "door" and it is just random facts about me at 30. (weight, size, likes, dislikes)
I chose not to put a picture on this one because I plan on making this a 2 page spread which will have LOTS of pics from the age 30.

For this layout i also used
Queen and company felt ribbon that i cut in half down the middle and stapled it to my page with a red staple with the fastenator. In the middle of some of the flowers on the ribbon i used SEI brads
The title is American Crafts Foam Thickers in Root beer outlined with a white American Crafts Galaxy Marker.
*HINT* the galaxy marker is the only marker that will work without smudge on the foam thickers. It is a paint like consistency.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For this layout Laurel collection pp is used as well as Cosmo Cricket
buck naked buttons and more chipboard. I painted it with MM paint as well as MM paint around the photo. The journaling is MM tiny alpha white sticker and the ribbon is Basic Grey Lily Kate collection and chipboard letters are Lil Davis

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
again the SR laurel pp in the strips along the side and bottom. I broke out the PrimaPressed N Petals and stickled them up in Lime Green and Orange. The photo mat was embossed with my cuttlebug.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stickles is my newest buddy. I am using that stuff on EVERYTHING. My kids better be careful or i will stickle them as well.

Happy Hump Day!

5 comments:

Noel said...

ok...first off, GREAT LO'S!!! Secondly, I did not even recognize those primas! Way to glam them up with the stickles...gonna have to try that!

Susan said...

I love the layout of your birthday. I'll hold on to that one for my birthday the end of August. Great idea/layout!

I have got to check out Stickels. Fabulous!

Susan

Andrea Wiebe said...

Your layouts are AMAZING...i love the 30 one so much :D

JaelCal said...

Great layouts Greta, love the way you glam up those prima!!

Anonymous said...

Should we just start calling you Greata?!