Saturday, July 21, 2007

True Love




Did this with my favorite paper set (MME Tres Jolie). I inked all the edges with Ranger ink. The top chipboard is from Chatterbox. The & chipboard is from AC as well as the felt hearts. The big floral and smaller green one are both from HS as well as the big brad in the middle. Finished it off with some ribbon from Crate Paper and lace from Melissa Frances.

Business question here so please leave me some feedback. I really love the MME papers. So you think if I bought them and packaged them up myself they would get bought up?? I was thinking like 2 of each paper (12 each pkg) and the coordinating embellishments. This would be my preferred way to buy this anyway....I just don't want to carry loose papers. Let me know what you think! Thanks! Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Jonnine said...

i am there which ones you buying first, I love all of them just like you and this is the only way i will buy wild"asparagus" ... lol just try a trial run.

Tracy said...

We have been making kits for a year now. They sell very well. If you have a Costco near by, you can buy a multipack 360 pages of Wild Asparagus and Magnolia for $13.99. The paper is one sided but you get 3 sheets of each piece of paper from the whole line.

AshleyS said...

love this layout--especially the lace!

JaelCal said...

Cute pic of you and dh, love the colors!