Monday, July 23, 2007

You and You and You

.
Conjunction Junction What's Your Function

This challenge reminded me of a little song I used to sing to the kids to make them giggle. "Mommy loves her babies, yes she loves her babies, mommy loves her babies, and that baby is you AND you AND you!" And I would tickle each one as I sang YOU.

You can click on the image to see a larger version.



For this layout I used Paperbilities cardstock and DaisyD's Chasing Butterflies paper. I covered chipboard flowers from Li'l Davis with the DaisyD paper to give them some dimension, layered over some periwinkle ribbon from Li'l Davis and topped with We R Memory Keeper phrases completed the bottom border of my focus photo. I had fun scattering the Foof A La Summer buttons all over the layout. My journaling and doodling are written with a Signo white pen. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Noel said...

How sweet! I love that you have this documented for the kids. Now I know where your daughter gets her song writing skills! LOL!!