Sunday, December 16, 2007

Update...

Hi everyone!! I'm just going to give everyone a quick update as to where I am as far as getting a new DT together. I have received over 50 entries to be considered...that's so amazing, and overwhelming and humbling! I am just in awe at the level of work EVERYONE has submitted! I will be taking the next several days to go through and think very long and hard about my choices!

Now I know I said that the winner of the Holiday challenge will get to pick a paper kit....but I would also like to extend an invitation to the winner of this challenge to be the first guest design team member for January!

I am having such a hard time picking 3 people out of this lot...there is just so much talent to chose from....again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for wanting to be a part of the team!

Have a great weekend! And keep submitting for the challenge...it runs through the end of this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! How exciting!! Good luck to all the girls!!! Im sure we will all be closely watching!!!