Monday, December 3, 2007

What I'm doing with the kits!

So here's what I have been doing with the Holiday Kits over the last few days! Making a really fun little mini book (Basic Grey luggage tag)! Most of the papers are from the kits...but I threw in some of the Cosmo Wonderland pages at the end. And here are some of the other embellishments I pulled out too! I inked all the edges with the Tim Holtz distressed ink in fire brick. Then I also added some Cosmo rub ons, Queen and Co. felts, FP felts, few other thickers, velvet ribbon (green), Hambly rub ons ,buttons, and stickers from the Cosmo Cricket sticker book.























7 comments:

Greta Adams said...

i am soooo loving this and that kit...i can't wait to be able to play with it some more!!

JaelCal said...

Noel this are so adorable, love them all!!!

Anonymous said...

Noel, i totally love this !!!! Such a cute book, i need to buy one of these, you inspired me ! I have also been digging into my kit ! i just made 2 LO's with it today . Cant wait to see what else everyone cranks out ! Have a WONDERFUL weekend !

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Oh, the work is fabulous ladies!!

Jana Eubank said...

Cute book, Noel!

Michele Kovack said...

These are adorable! Is that garland on the side of the one tag? I love how vintagey it looks!

Anonymous said...

Noel, I know I've already told you this but I wanted to post it here too! You little mini album is FABULOUS! Love that it is simple and FULL of pictures! WOOHOO! You go girl!
~Sonda