Wednesday, January 9, 2008

L is for Love

Hi. This is Terri again, back with another page I made using the Sassafras Lass papers and dies cuts I selected from the store. I wanted to show you how versatile these kind of paper packs can be. On this page, I added some cardstock and used the wonderful embellishments Noel sent me from the store to create this page about my dog Phoenix. Just mixing the bright colors with the Sassafras Lass papers, gave them a totally different feel.


If you are wondering about the embellishments I used, here they are:

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Very, very cute!

Noel said...

Great job Terri! I really love those Cosmo rub ons too!! Like buttah! Oh and your dog is such a sweetie!

Jana Eubank said...

This is beautiful, Terri! Great way to make these papers have a completely different feel!

Greta Adams said...

aww i miss my poodle kaytee...

i love all the layers you have going and SL kicks butt!!

great page terri...TFS!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is too cute!

Patti H said...

I love how you used the flowers! Cute layout