Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Little Prince Using "Sugar Cookie Kit"

I am having so much fun with this kit. I am scrapping photos that I probably never would have but this kit is so inspiring.
Kit Supplies
KI Memories Pop culture - Jacks
Cardstock
Chipboard heart (I used the paint with the kit on the heart)

Other Supplies

My Mind's Eye - Bohemia "handsome" crown
Large Felt -Fancy Pants
Sticker letters-Reminisce

I used a clear border stamp and black staz on ink to create the border around the layout.

5 comments:

Greta Adams said...

YAY!! this is the one i ordered!!! can't wait to get it....i am stalking

Patti H said...

Greta you will love all the papers they are so fun and bright! Enjoy can't wait too see what you do with them!

Adrienne said...

This is too cute! Love it!

Jana Eubank said...

Great colors! I love that big bracket! :)

Anonymous said...

You pages are also so fun Patti! Love this one!