Thursday, January 24, 2008

Totally You



So this is my first venture with 2 new things. the first new thing is the Tim Holtz Chipboard. I totally ripped off Jana on another LO and trimmed my heart so it had an inner opening (thanks Jana for the inspo!!). Then I painted it. This is fun stuff. Very easy to work with!

The second new thing I did was the stitching. I tore into my new sew mini and went to town. WHAT WAS I WORRIED ABOUT?? Super easy and fun! Expect to see a lot of stitching from me in the future!

Supplies I used include Daisy D's Chasing Butterflies 8x8 papers, Making Memories lace along the bottom, Tim Holtz Grungeboard, Making Memories paint, and Rub on frame from this pack of Daisy D's.

3 comments:

Greta Adams said...

love it and i love the cut out heart!!

so you like your mini eh?

Patti H said...

love the black frame and the big heart not to mention the sweet photo

AshleyS said...

love that frame!!