Friday, March 21, 2008

First Grade


I thought these papers from the Apple Blossom kit would go well with my son's First Grade class photo. Plus I liked the idea of incorporating the apples for school. I also used a piece of journal paper from the MM journaling book and some chip letter I had left over from MS. I kept this simple....because I don't really know how to work with huge photos and it didn't need a lot of embelli's. I used the erase tool in PSE to block the names of the kids and school for privacy...those blurs aren't there in real life. :)

3 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

This is a perfect way to do school photos! LOVE IT, Noel! I need to do my kids (I seem to always put off the portraits for some reason) and you have given me the perfect inspiration! :)

AshleyS said...

the apples are so perfect for this!

Adrienne said...

I love those apples!!