Sunday, July 27, 2008

All Walks of Life and the Power of Puppies!

The new challenge is up! WOOHOOOO! And it's a super fun one! This one really got me thinking . . . I could have done several takes on it but here is what I came up with using the gorgeous Memory Lane Kit.

All Walks of Life by Jana Eubank
I chose this picture from my teen years of attending a yearly bluegrass festival with my family. It is the first place I really started to branch out from my little world and look at the people in the world around me. Here at the Telluride Bluegrass Festival(Telluride, Colorado = Gorgeous place!) every year where people from all walks of life came to relax, vacation and just enjoy their favorite music. I love that about music . . . that it can connect people in such a deep and spiritual way.

And here is a second layout for you using the Memory Lane Kit. For this one I used my Cuttlebug machine and die to cut out the butterflies from the Hambly transparency. I then used the Stickles to outline the shapes for a little sparkle.

Puppy Power by Jana Eubank

3 comments:

Noel said...

what cute photos! I love the butterflies you made too. Very sweet. And your Matt LO is very cool...I just love the different ideas this challenge gives everyone! :)

Michele Kovack said...

So cute!!! I love those butterflies too!

Greta Adams said...

beautiful details