Friday, July 11, 2008

coolin' off in the hot tub

I scrapped these pictutes of my daughter "coolin' off" in our hot tub. She loves being in the water! My scanner altered the colors a bit on this layout...everything is in shades of blue, green, white(not cream) and rose. I LOVE this Crate paper Blue Hill Collection, it's so versitile!

Everything in this layout is from my prize package that Noel sent me.. the papers are all from Crate Paper Blue Hill Collection. The alphas are American Crafts Vinyl thickers-Poolside. Love that green! Once again, I inked the edges of the papers to give more definition. I love the swirl die cuts, too...they give the appearance of motion, like waves of water.



I have some more cool stuff to share next week, more layouts and some altered projects.

2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

These papers are PERFECT for a girly swimming page! :D LOVE the way you used the swirls!

Greta Adams said...

second what jana said!! love the inking for definition...