Saturday, July 12, 2008

For this one I used papers from the PB add on kit. The silver trim, ribbon and white frame are also from the kit. I added all the SL buttons and florals, the MR sheer with an old HS chipboard 6 on it. Plus I added the MM journaling page, MM tiny letters and the SR chip letter. This is a weird one for me using all that white space, but I really love it!
Your New Smile


Then for this one I used papers from the Picnic Basket kit. The ribbon and red letters are from that kit too. I added in my fave SL buttons and florals, some AC corners, and some more of the tiny MM letters. These were photos that were sent home from preschool on the apples and when I saw that paper I thought it would be perfect!
Preschool was a Blast

This one is for the upcoming challenge which will be "Christmas in July". I used supplies mainly from the Little Saint Nick and Jack Frost kits. Both of these kits are on sale and are really a great value!
TOY JOY


TFL!

1 comment:

Allison Cope said...

Awesome job using the So Sketchy sketch for your Toy Joy layout!