Friday, August 15, 2008

One Lucky Mom

This is my Becky Fleck sketch entry! I used some BG Blush papers I had left in my stash. To make my tag I used a scallop punch for the base and then I used a circle punch on some greenish paper for my center. Then I covered the green area with a Maya Road sheer and finished it with some ribbon and MM tiny alphas. The buttons are assorted from Foof a la and the couple of brads and journaling spot above my photo are also from MM. Silver border is from ArtChix. TFL....and please feel free to leave a comment!


PS.....Today is the last day for the big sale over at the store!

1 comment:

Greta Adams said...

i love what you did with that...it turned out phenomenal! that was one of my fav BG papers ...

your buttons turned out gorgeous too!! i have no patience...but the result is fab!!