Saturday, September 27, 2008

Blue Skies, Ghost Story, Aw Yahh!

Here's some stuff I have been working on over the last week. this first LO was done with the Blue Skies kit. I also added some of the small MM letters and the new Dolce AC Thickers (LOVE these!!).


This is done almost entirely with the Ghost Story kit. The only thing I added was the small piece of SR chipboard from the Salem kit.


And this is my entry for the Reduce Reuse, Recycle challenge. I used a large (14x14) piece of packing cardboard. The paper is from the Extra Credit and homeroom kits. I also added some ink and paint on the base and some red Thickers, as well as the rescued piece of Hot Wheels packaging. The "Aw Yahh!" title comes from my husbands personalized plate. That car is his baby. TFL!!!

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Dang girl! These are SERIOUSLY awesome. I feel like I just flipped open a magazine or something. I especially love ... oh heck. I especially love ALL of them.

Jana Eubank said...

LOOOOOOVE these! Wow! Seriously, Wow!