Friday, September 19, 2008

Photo Shoot

Supplies: Noel Mignon Homeroom Kit, Janelle Richmond Sketch This #67, Foam Letter Stickers from Target Dollar Spot.

A couple of weekends ago my daughter had an impromptu sleepover with her cousin. For an activity that night we decided to have a little photo shoot of the two of them together. Later on, I printed off a bunch of pictures for them and let them go to town creating their own pages of their friendship together. They had a BLAST!!!


I LOVE the way these pictures turned out!!! They are a great reminder to me that I need to do "photo shoots" of my loved ones more often. Pictures from events are fun, but something unique happens when you take several shots of a person in a row. The viewer gains a glimpse of that person's personality as they view the subject up close and personal.


For this layout I combined nine of the photos together on one computer generated mat. I did this in Photoshop Elements 5 under the "Create>Photo Layout" option. I have never done this before and basically just followed the prompts as they came up on the screen. I'm pretty certain anyone can figure it out if I did! LOL!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Jana
P.S. If you haven't read the post below, DO IT NOW!!! Noel has some great things planned for the next few weeks. Check it out! :D :D :D

2 comments:

Noel said...

Oh my gosh!! I really love the "photo shoot" idea. I have so many of those I have done with my boys. this would be a perfect sketch to showcase those in! I love all your elements and I think I will be copying this today! :)

Deanna said...

This is gorgeous!!!!