Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Recycle!

Tessa Ann decided to challenge the design team into using packaging for a LO or project. I happened to have the negative image of hearts by Melissa Frances. It sat there calling to me....so I answered that call with this LO! I decided to do a collage style LO with all of the things I love. I included clothing tags, my dairy creamer for my coffee, and a Yankee Candle packaging. I stamped on this LO, used pictures, and a little bit of everything else! The paper was from Noel's Homeroom Kit. (Currently sold out, but there are a few Extra Credit kits left!)
See that polka dot strip? That was from a Heidi Swapp package as well as the tab by my title that says, Today. Told ya I went "green!" It was a bit out of my comfort zone to create, but a whole lot of fun! Thanks Tessa Ann for a great challenge! ( I will never throw ANYTHING away now..........thanks......*sigh*)

4 comments:

Tara said...

Very fun! This is one of those projects that you can look at and look at and look at .... and always see some other new little treasure that you hadn't noticed before.

Deanna said...

Wow... brilliant! I am so doing this!

Noel said...

Yes, I agree. When I saw this come in I thought "brilliant"!! To frame all your favorite bits in the hearts is such an adorable idea! LOVE IT!!

Tessa Ann* said...

I agree, Michele, this is truly BRILLIANT! So many things to love and see here :)