Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some lovelies for you!

I've got some lovelies to share with you this morning out of the gorgeous Homeroom kit. I always say that Noel's kits are the kits that keep on givin'... and it's true. I have soooooooooooooooooo much left with this kit.

I like to add up what I've made with a kit so far, and with this one, I've already made a Welcome sign, three layouts, two folders, a mini tote bag, and the frame magnet I'm about to show you. And there's still more to come! ;)


I wanted to show y'all how I layered several rubons behind the title.... even though they don't necessarily "relate" to the layout (they are rulers and the alphabet), they still make a great neutral background and add some dimension behind the letters.
I love to layer, and here's a close up of some of the details in the journaling & embellishments.
Here's my contribution to the Reduce, Reuse, Recycle challenge. I used Heidi Swapp embellishment packaging to make a frame magnet for my fridge!

You can find a tutorial for this tote bag here.

3 comments:

Greta Adams said...

good idea with the rub on's behind the title..didn't think of that...u so smart!

her kits def keep on giving...u pegged that one right

Jana Eubank said...

LOVE that rubon idea! And I love the way you added penwork to the chipboard letters, so cute! You are the Queen of Layering, my dear! I am always digging on the way you combine things!!!! :D :D :D

Noel said...

Everything is really darling! Very clever use of the crepe paper too to layer in your floral on the first LO! :) And I love how you used the flowers for your O's!