Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today.....

When I received my new Homeroom Kit, I HAD to dive right into it! Why you ask? Because I am a teacher! This kit has so many cute school themed papers and embellishments! I LOVE the vintage page that was included. For this LO, everything was from this super kit! This kit is currently sold out, but the Extra Credit kit is totally cute too!!! Better hurry though because there are only 5 left! BTW, this little man is my son. He had no idea I was taking his picture, so for once, I didn't get a cheesy grin!
This is a page I created with Noel's Devoted kit. (I did throw a piece from the Picnic Basket kit too....the red floral!) I have always been partial to black and white and thought it would work perfectly for this LO of my niece. She just turned one this summer and was joyfully tasting a lollipop for the first time. (There are still 8 left of this gorgeous kit! )


2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

I ADORE your Homeroom layout! So awesome how you used the Hambly as the base to your layout! -- And that Devoted layout . . . AWESOME!!! I love how you edited the picture with the red accents!!!

Noel said...

These are beautiful Michele! I love your journaling on the first one. I kept repeating the same thing about my boys up until the first day too... ;) So sweet!