Monday, October 6, 2008

Halloween Memories

Are you getting excited for Halloween? I am! I LOVE October! It is my favorite month! I love the crisp Fall air, the pumpkin patches, the costumes, the silly decorations, the orange and black, and all the anticipation of the upcoming candy-gathering! Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year!

Halloween also brings up a lot of memories for me. When I was little, we would ALWAYS go and visit my Grandma before trick-or-treating so that she could see us in our costumes. Now that I have children we take them to see my grandparents before nightfall. It just wouldn't feel right if we didn't! :D




Recently, my dad gave me these pictures of my kids and their cousins a few years ago that he had taken at my Grandma's house. I couldn't help but smile and knew immediately that I would use the Ghost Story kit to scrap them.

Do you have any Halloween Traditions? What are they? :D

Happy Haunting!
Jana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just darling Jana! Love the spiders!