Monday, November 17, 2008

Such a Fun Week!

Thanks to everyone who participated in our Harvest the Crop! Wasn't it a complete BLAST?!!!! I honestly can't wait until the next one! (Do I dare say I'm going through withdrawals from all the fun we had? LOL!) I believe Noel is cooking up something for December so stay-tuned! :D


If you had a busy week and weren't able to make it over, you MUST check out the Harvest the Crop challenge threads on the Message Board. So much inspiration to be had over there. Here a few more layouts I was able to complete.



Fall Days - using the Home Sweet Home Kit



Heber Valley - using the Home Sweet Home Kit




Remember - using bits of the Home Sweet Home kit combined with items from my stash




And this one is one that I did for our Scraplift Challenge that will be put up today. Just wait until you see who we get to scraplift?! She is one of my favorite artists around!
Cam at Two - using the Picnic Basket Kit




Happy Monday to you!

Jana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all these pages, love stacking the embellies. Great job!