Monday, December 22, 2008

All Is Calm (Yeah, Right!)

So is everything calm at your house? LOL! Maybe you are one of those smart people who had all of your shopping finished before Thanksgiving. But if you are like me, you still have a few gifts left to get. Trips to the grocery store for recipe ingredients, cleaning up the house and keeping the kids happy while they are home from school is also on the agenda. ;)

But isn't it fun?! It's great to be together as a family making memories and celebrating the spirit and reason for the Christmas season! :D :D :D

I snapped this photo of my daughter the other night and had to scrap it right away. I used the Winter Weather kit along with some felt flowers, lace, and Making Memories Puffy Letter Stickers from my stash. (Sketch by Ally Cope of So Sketchy)



I hope you had a fun weekend! Mine began with laughs and giggles at the Noel Mignon Holiday Cocktail Crop. Thanks to all of you for such a fun night! Here is the layout I did for my Do or Dye Challenge.





Enjoy your Christmas week and take LOTS of photos!
Holiday Hugs to You!!!
Jana

2 comments:

Noel said...

Wow Jana these are fantastic! The photo in the Christmas one looks like it's out of a magazine! So beautiful!

Greta Adams said...

calm you say?
it's nuttier than ever here...
love all your photos...i need to take lessons from you...
and your layouts are gawdgous!!