Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Card Time!

Do you like to send and receive Holiday cards? I know I LOVE it when my friends and family take time to send me a little love in the mail. As we receive them, we hang up all the cards on our office door just inside our entryway. It's so much fun to see a representation of all our loved ones in one central place. I can't help but smile to myself everytime I pass that door during the Christmas season, reminding me how blessed I am to know each and everyone of them.

If you are in the mood for creating some holiday cards, check out the newest challenge, the Christmas Spirit Challenge! I love that Noel added a little twist to this one! :D Head on over and read it to find out what it is!

Here is my card sketch and example (using the Winter Weather kit) to help you kick off this Christmas season!




Have a wonderful day!
Jana

No comments: