Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday Crop tonight!

Make sure you pop over to the Message Board tonight to play along in our Holiday Cocktail Party Crop! We will be doing a few challenges, make and takes and games! Prepare some food, drinks, put on some Christmas tunes and join us! We're cropping from 6 EST (New York Time) to midnight EST. I hope to see a lot of you there!

Oh and also, here is a LO I did using mostly Winter Weather stuff. But I also threw in some Hambly Rub ons and some Prancer Thickers. I used the new Inspired Blueprints Sketch. I love that site soooo much!


And here's a sneak from the new kit that goes up for Pre-Sale on Sunday on the MB!! Love Song!

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

Eeeeek! So excited for the crop tonight!

That layout is freakin' CUTE!!! I love how you clustered all those cute tags and trees at the bottom! Tons of yummy dimension!!! :D :D :D