Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A little "love" for you on Christmas Eve

I know most likely, most of you are rushing around getting ready for Santa to come visit your home tonight, but if you've taken a little break to sip some hot chocolate, catch up on some blogs, and rest for a moment, good for you!

I wanted to share with you a couple of projects I've done with the new Love Story kit (I think it's sold out!).




I made this journal with the AccuCut machine and then bound it by punching with a Crop-A-Dile and using Zutter Bind It All rings. Did you know you could use those even if you don't have a Bind It All? I do this all the time!

(The alphabet stickers are Pink Paislee, from my stash.)

2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Love this, can't wait to get my kit.

Noel said...

That is the sweetest LO V.! Oh I just want to squeeze her to pieces! Love the book too...awesome!