Wednesday, December 31, 2008

This is the way I need to wake....

I love love love this song by Joshua Radin called "Sky." I can relate to it so well.

After being married for 9 years, the lyric,

"Sometimes I forget to love you like I should, but I'd never leave you, no, I never would"

resonates with me. It seems like you can get into a rut and you don't always remember in the daily routines to show your significant other how much you love them... but when it comes down to it- they are the one you want to wake up next to everyday.

If you'd like to listen to the song, you can hear it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qNxbTmc4IM
(Everything but the tulle comes from the Love Story kit.)

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

You are the queen of vintage, shabby yumminess with some funkiness stirred in, Miss Virginia! This is just beautiful!!!