Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Disney Meets Love Story!

My family and I went to Disney World this past October and I have been itching to scrap them. Not all mind you because I took over 200 pics! But, you know there are always a few "special" photos that HAVE to be scrapped! This first LO uses Noel's Love Story kit (sold out!), and a couple of Disney embellishments I picked up while in Disney. (Yes, I even bought scrappy stuff while in Disney! How sad is that? A sickness I tell ya!)

This was my son Kyle at Animal Kingdom. He picked up this Safari hat months before the Disney trip and insisted on getting it! He told me it was perfect for Disney, so I HAD to buy it for him. I have to admit, he looks pretty darn cute!




This was a picture of my daughter, Cortney after her Rock Star makeover! She was so excited to be dolled up and fussed over! She had so much glitter and hairspray in her hair, it took MANY washings to get it all out!

This LO, also uses the Love Story kit with a few Disney embellishments. The title was cut using my Cricut machine.


I have a couple of more LO's to share with you next week, using the Love Story kit and my Disney photos! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

These are adorable, Michele! I love how you mixed the Disney accents in with the Love Song kit!!! :D

Greta Adams said...

Gorgeous layouts michele...i think that pic with the hat is soooo cute... and your clustering is perfect with all the white space