Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thank you

You know I never find a time where I don't need a thank you card, or any card for that matter. I love giving them when I have received something and of course birthday cards are a must. One thing I find - that even if you don't have a gift to give, a personalized handmade card always gets a great response. It shows that you took the time out to handmake something for them. They don't need to know that you made it months, or even a year ago - they just need to know it is from you.


I needed to beef up my card stash and found the perfect elements in the LOVE SONG kit. I only made a couple -- but I do love them -- they will probably stick in my stash until I make other cards that I love -- hehe -- don't tell!


So I challenge you to make some cards to - any cards! I want to see them too -- link them up here! I am always looking for some card inspiration! Hey I am willing to give a little RAK to one lucky participant!













Michelle Lanning

8 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeous card Michelle.

Virginia said...

Oh my gosh girl, these are awesome! I am so lifting them! Wonderful!

Jana Eubank said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the challenge! I need to beef up my card stash, too! ;)

s zuklich said...

what cute cards!
mine aren't as cute, but here's a link to my sistv card portfolio...
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_album.php?album_id=11784
i'll be adding more soon:)

Greta Adams said...

gorgeous cards michelle...i need to get some in my stash for sure..thanks for the inspo

Unknown said...

Shannon your cards are beautiful!!

Kerttu said...

lovely cards...like the first one..so adorable with the scallops and the deer:)

take a peek in my blog...there are some cards that i have made..maybe you can find some inspiration.
Will add some more this week...have made like 10 cards, but haven't had any time to take a pic

Unknown said...

off to to take a look!