Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nightingale is Ready to Roll

The newest kit Nightengale is ready to go. You can visit the store and pick yours up. I have a feeling this one will fly off the shelves as well so better get it now.

here is a little something i did with it so far. Still plenty more to come





This was using the Blue Skies kit (sold out). It is for the current prompt at Forward Progress Promt




If you haven't picked up the Cogsmo line from Cosmo Cricket i suggest you hop over here. and scoop one up. This is such a great boy line. One of my favorites. I made this for Mason (my son) who loves to hang stuff upstairs all around and on his door. Now Melana is requesting one with crowns and tiara's {deep sigh} the princess has spoken so i must get off to make one...

Happy Crafting!
See you next week and remember today is the last day to sign up for my class. If you are interested email me at greta.adams@gmail.com

No comments: