Friday, February 20, 2009

Play Ball

Here's my entry for the current "Curly Girl" challenge we are hosting until next Friday. I used the new Cosmo Cricket "Lil' Man" line. Ok, seriously, if you have a boy, or 2, or 3 like me, this paper pack is a must have! It has 12 double sided papers, stickers, borders and a sheet full of the cutest boy sayings. I *ADORE* it! It has a great vintage feeling, but it's still vibrant.
I inked all the edges in black distress ink. I also used a few Jenni Bowlin Tickets for my journaling, and some of the Christmas Themed MM letters to record my date.

Have a GREAT weekend!! :)

2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I just love the combinations you use for your layouts...it always works perfectly.

Anonymous said...

I love the lil man line! I have a boy dog and I use the papers a lot to scrapbook pages of him using this line. It's truly wonderful. I love what you did with the papers!