Friday, March 13, 2009

More Fun with the Nightingale Kit

I've been playing with my Nightingale Kit again! Here are a couple more layouts using this awesome kit!

I loved how Michelle put the Distress Stickles over her red letters on her Ruby Slippers mini album cover . . . so I was all about that this week! ;) Thanks for the idea, Michelle!

This first one are a couple of shots I took of my kids playing in the yard in the winter. I was too lazy to go out in the snow, so this was the best I could do from our window! LOL! Everything is from the Nightingale kit except for the shipping tag; and then the blue jewels are from the Homeroom kit. I had already used the letter "T" card from the Jenni Bowlin cards, so I decided to improvise and I used the #2 as my "t" sound. LOL! Just a fun little twist! :D






I wanted to play off the polka dots from my daughter's shirt in this photo . . . thus the punched circles and buttons. The tulle and handcut leaves from the SEI paper soften the layout and keep it from becoming too whimsical. Everything here is from the Nightingale kit with the exception of the Kraft cardstock background.





Thanks so much for looking!
Jana

1 comment:

Noel said...

Wow!! All of your hand cutting is amazing! I love both of these so much. That 2nd one is really amazing! Love the combo of the florals you cut and the tulle, that's so pretty!