Saturday, April 11, 2009

Glitz & Glam!

This week it is all about adding some glitz to your scrapbook pages and cards. I use glitter, Stickles, and Diamond Dust on many of my pages. You can add them to just about anything to get a whole new look!
I love altering clear embellishments!
(Why the heck there are green plastic letters in there?)



For this LO, I took a clear flourish and used Crystal Lacquer to adhere the green glitter. (Pixie Stick glitter) And yes.....it is for a boy page!


I used my new favorite, Diamond Dust, for this Martha Stewart felt bird. It gives it a "sugary" coating. LOVE IT!




Used Diamond Dust here again for this clear button.

For the butterfly, I used a powder blue Stickle first, then while it was wet, sprinkled it with Diamond Dust.


......Yep used Diamond Dust for the top of the cupcake......yum!
Think outside of the box.....use it on fabric, plastic, directly to paper........it adds a perfect touch to spruce up those pages!
Have a great week!!!!








3 comments:

Greta Adams said...

love this michele....i don't have diamond dust but my just have to add that to my stash....TFS!!
and your cards and layouts are always fabulous!!

Noel said...

Oh...I need to be looking into diamond dust!! That card is the sweetest ever!! :)

krazgrl said...

I've not heard of Diamond Dust, where would one find this? LOVE what you did with it. Your cards ROCK!