Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring IS here......right?

I think it is spring.......right? Too bad here in Chicago, it is rainy and COLD! Our high was a whopping 42 degrees today! Brrrrrrr! To convince myself that it is indeed Spring, I have been creating LO's to honor this season! The first LO is of my cutie pie pup, Skippers. I used Noel's Lovely Days kit. (Love this kit!!!!)


This second LO also uses the Lovely Days kit. I did add a few vintage goodies and a large Prima flower. This LO is of my niece playing dress up.......she is such a cute age to photograph! I miss my kids being so little! Noel's current challenge is to create a Spring LO! To check out the other gals' gorgeous pages, go HERE!
Have a fantastic Tuesday!!!

2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Both of these are so incredibly sweet!

Greta Adams said...

michele....both of these layouts had be say outloud....WOW!!! love them