Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Penny Arcade!

I have a couple more pages to share with you using the Penny Arcade Kit (a few still available!).

This first one was the page I did for the current Heritage Layout challenge. This is a pictures of me dancing at my Aunt's wedding when I was around 18 months old. I love that it's a little blurry because it adds to the motion. :) Can you believe this is my first "heritage" layout?!!! It was so much fun to do and I can't wait to do even more! Come over and play along!





This second one are pictures I took of the way my daughter tucks in her dolls each day. LOL! I love the soft colors of this kit and thought they would be perfect to go along with babies. :D





Have a great day!
Jana

2 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Love this kit and all the fab projects you've made with it. I just love how those mustard alphas just pop off the muted colors of the paper!

Noel said...

I really love how you mixed your alphas on the 2nd one! Pretty, pretty stuff Jana!