Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day Cards & A Little Surprise



Of course, I have waited until the last minute to make cards for our dads for Father's Day, so I pulled out the new Five Foot Two and Eyes of Blue kits to make a couple this morning... I knew that Noel's kits would make it easy to put some cards together fast!


I also needed to make a little something to throw into a gift basket for my secret sis, so I used the cute packaging from the Sassafrass brads in the Eyes of Blue kit to make a container for some Smarties candies. I made sure when I opened the package, that I peeled up the plastic "bubble" carefully, so when it was time to reassemble, I just added some adhesive and stuck it back on. Easy peasy and super quick!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

cute Virg!

Noel said...

Your cards are so manly, yet so "you"....I {heart} them! And of course leave it to you to come up with an adorable idea for a brad package. Holy cute! ;-)