Friday, June 12, 2009

Friendship & Beauty

The current challenge was so easy and fun to put together.... it's all about scrapping your friendships. My hardest decision was trying to decide which one!
I used up some stuff from my stash to complete this layout about one of my good friends, Katie.
I cut up the edge of the Hambly overlay to highlight the pretty edges of the birdcages, and added pink rhinestones to the top of each one.
A die cut and hand cut bird help enforce the theme. Journaling is tucked behind the photos & overlay.

This is yet another layout I was able to get out of the Penny Arcade kit. It amazes me how MUCH you can get out of one of Noel's kits.

I die cut a piece of the grungboard, then covered it with Stickles and used the pearl pin and stickers to make a butterfly.
More Stickles were added to the edge of the glitter flower, and a rhinestone from my stash, along with a punched heart from one of the Art Chix cards make up the embellishment for this flower.

2 comments:

Noel said...

Those photos in your friendship LO are so fantastic! :) :) And Emerson looks adorable in the 2nd...wow, I wish I had a girl...Love the buns in her hair.

Gretchen said...

gorgeous as always Virg!