Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pre*k

Tomorrow's challenge that fellow DT member Virginia is throwing your way was FAR out my comfort zone but I am *so* glad she did. I had so much fun making this layout using the new 5 foot 2 and Eyes of Blue Kits. It really pushed me outside my element. After all that is what a challenge is about right? Hope that you will partake in it here tomorrow to see the full details with a fun twist ;).

here is my layout.


There are still a few of these fabulous kits for sale but hurry because they won't last long.
You can get them here.

2 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Supa cute fem layout, Greta! Love that pleated ruffle and all the pink! Sweet.

Jana Eubank said...

I love how you layered everything together on this one! Such a pretty collage of feminine goodness!