Friday, July 24, 2009

Beach Babies!

I love going to Michigan for the 4th of July because I get a chance to see my nieces and nephews. They are just the cutest! Katie and Alex had a blast playing on the beach! My favorite pic is of Katie with her life vest on and the inner tube......doesn't she look like she is having fun? LOL!

I used Noel's Five Foot Two (sold out) & Eyes of Blue kit ( 5 left!)for this. I did a bit of stitching to bring out the red a bit. I created the sandy beach with strips of paper, texture paste, and sand. After it's dry glue down to LO. I did the same with the letters. I tucked a few stamped images into my "beach."


Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Adorable! I love the "beach!" SO cool!

Jana Eubank said...

I love how you did the beach, too! Love the little pops of red for contrast! :)