Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Couple of LO's of Some Pretty Cute Girls!

This first LO is of my daughter Cortney. She is my 14 year old princess who struggles everyday with physical and mental impairment. (She has Cerebral Palsy) At times even holding her head up can be a struggle. When I snapped this picture of her looking rather coy at me, It literally took my breath away. It was a fleeting moment........

I used pieces of Noel's Rise and Shine kit.....what was left of it that is! (I've loved that kit until there was practically nothin' left!) I did incorporate some vintage pieces, and Maya Road chipboard pieces for the title.
This next LO is from Noel's Five Foot Two and Eyes of Blue kit. It showcases my sweet niece, Katie. She was having a blast playing in the kiddie pool in her cute swim suit and sun hat! Again, I incorporated a few pieces of my own. (The baby crepe flower, vintage book paper, and small daisies)


So there are my two gorgeous girlies!!! Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: