Friday, August 14, 2009

Fish

My niece, Hannah, loves to come to my house and swim in our pool! She is a bit tentative about the water, but once she gets going with her big cousin, aka, Kyle, there is no stopping her! I adore the action shots of her legs and feet up in the air! : ) I used bits and pieces of Noel's Five Foot Two and Eyes of Blue kit!
Just a reminder that my on-line card's class over at Noel's MB, will start this coming Monday! It is going to be such a fun class that will include some fun techniques and some of the basics of stamping! If you want to join us, you can purchase the class in the right side bar! : )

Don't forget to join us too for our Sizzlin' Summer Crop over on the message board! Lots of chatter, games, challenges, and some prizes!

Have a FANTASTIC Friday and rest of the weekend!

No comments: