Monday, August 31, 2009

School!

Yep! It's time for another challenge! Check out the Noel Mignon Challenge blog today to find out what it is . . . but, I bet you can guess by looking at my page! ;)



I created this page using the new Core Curriculum kit (sorry, sold out) and a few additional buttons from my stash. We have a tradition to take our first day photos on our front porch. I make a page of each kid for their school album of just them, and then I like to make a page with all of the kids together for our family album. My younger daughter Maryn was quite the poser this day! LOL! Check her out! Strutting her 1st-grade-stuff! LOL! Fun times! Fun times!!!

I created this next page using a sketch from the Triple the Sketch blog. This items on this page are a combination of the Five Foot Twoand Eyes of Blue kits (a few still available).



I coated the chipboard shapes with the white crackle paint and highlighted the texture with Hi-Ho Silver Blingz by Shimmerz (from my stash). I tell ya! That crackle paint is addicting! What a fun way to add texture to a page!



Well, I hope you had a beautiful end to your summer and are getting ready to enjoy the changing seasons. I know I am! See you next time!

Jana

No comments: