Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More Core Curriculum projects by Danielle

Hey, all! I'm so excited to share with you some more projects made with the Core Curriculum kit! The first is a teacher card made with one of the pages from the Melissa Frances tag book. I used two i's to make the plus sign.

3 + 1/2 = (inside says "1 great teacher!")
The second teacher card was made with a piece of the notebook-looking paper. I stitched over some of the lines in the paper to bring out the design before attaching it to the card base.

And last, but not least, a page about my daughter and her scooter! She loves that thing and uses it almost daily! (Can you tell how much I love this star paper?)
Let me know if you have any questions about how I created these. I'd be happy to answer them. Thanks for looking!

Danielle
Homespun With Heart

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love the stitching on the notebook paper. It almost looks like an embroidered piece.
Very cool.

Noel said...

Swoon, Swoon, Swoon!! The handstitching is so perfect! And I love the staggered bikes on the LO...fab*u*lous!