Monday, October 26, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

I've been having lots of fun with my Noel Mignon kits.

This first one is for the new challenge that will go up on the Noel Mignon Challenge blog today. Happy Halloween!!!

I created this page using "The 31st" kit. I LOVE those sparkly chipboard pieces in there and had a great time layering the green swirls from the Pink Paislee alphas with the orange shapes by American Crafts.






Then I've been busy playing with my "Mill Street" kit. Here's what I made!







Have a great week!
Jana

2 comments:

Noel said...

These are all so beautiful Jana! Thank you for your amazing detail and constant inspiration!

Awesome Andrew said...

i have been looking for the letters you used on the goblins page.... what letters did you use? malindasdesigns@gmail.com :) love your work