Sunday, October 18, 2009

A few new LO's for Sunday

Happy Sunday! I hope you are all having a lovely Fall weekend! This past week we made our annual family trip (plus a friend) to the local pumpkin patch. We rode the little steam train, went down the big slides, jumped on the giant tires, rode the hayrides, met some animals in the petting zoo and of course picked out some perfect pumpkins! I knew that the "Mill Street" kit would be perfect to play with, and would go well with the autumnal photos! I had to add some thickers from my stash, and the bottle cap button from Jenni Bowlin. Also, I got to add one of the super awesome Tessa Ann button I received as a gift from my Secret Sis! :)
There are less than 10 of the Mill Street kits left...so hop on over and scoop one up. You will have plenty of supplies to scrap all of your family Fall photos!




I did this one with "The 31st" kit for the most part. :)


Have a GREAT week!!

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

LOVE both of these, Noel! Just darling!