Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween 2003

In case i haven't told you i dig halloween. I love dressing up probably just as much as my kids. My best friend and her mom(who happens to be my neighbor) always has an adult halloween party. I still haven't decided what i am going to be this year. better get to thinking huh?

Anyway..this is a layout i did when mason was around 18 months. I was pregnant with Melana so I was pregnant minnie. Truth be told I was struggling to take these pics because i was soooo not feeling well at this point in my pregnancy. LOL!





I attempted to glitter my spiders but either i don't know what the heck i am doing or what the malfunction is but those spiders looked quite jacked up in my opinion. ahhh better luck next time i guess. As much as i love bling and glitz and sparkly...glitter and i have NEVER got along unless it was stickles. Maybe because i can't seem to get stickles in my ears and up my nose like i do glitter. Is it just me or does everyone dig glitter out their ears and nose for days after playing with it. Inquiring minds want to know. Now is the time to fess up and make me feel better.....or like a dork... tee hee!!

See ya next week!

No comments: