Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A "Terrible" layout & Grandma's Cookies


Made with a little of the 31st kit and the Mill Street kit from Noel Mignon!Wanting to remember these moments... as crazy as they are!


The latest challenge got me scrapping some pictures I took last Christmas of my Grams & some of her famous cookies, using the Mill Street kit (Sold Out!) .
I also got to use my Grams' Silhouette machine to add a few fun elements onto it... guess what I'm asking for Christmas from Santa? ;)

Have you seen the new Limited Edition kits Noel's been doing? They are super cute! Also, don't forget to take a peek on the message boards for sneak peeks at the "Dear Santa" kit being pre-released this weekend!

1 comment:

Nitasha said...

AdOrAbLe!!! These layouts are gorgeous! Oh, love those Sassafrass Monsters!!