Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome Home

The new challenge up today at the Noel Mignon Challenge site is all about "changes". It seems just when everything is going smoothly in life, whether for the better or worse, we are faced with bumps in the road. My husband has been relocated with his job and we are in the process of selling our home and looking for a new home, so we can all be together again. This challenge was the perfect opportunity for me to take some pictures around the house and document thoughts and feelings of our current house and our stay here.

It was easy to incorporate the red, black, and white color scheme since I have those colors as accents in my home. I was able to pull appropriate papers and elements from the Mill Street kit and a few from the Five Foot Two Kit. I took a picture of my "welcome" wall art and my "HOME" alphabet art prints that hang above my scrapbook room and used them as elements for my title. I wanted the snapshots around the house to look like a photo gallery at the bottom.

2 comments:

Star Rork said...

wow! what a beautiful home, love the tree & all the small photos. good luck on finding the next perfect home.

~~Mia~~ said...

Great idea and what a beautiful home! My dh is also working away and it is tough!! We are contemplating a move..maybe, not sure, I don't want to leave here but I hate being apart. *sigh* Good luck with your move and again, what a fabulous idea, that LO is fantastic!