Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dear Santa Cards!

Have you been to the message board this week? If you haven't, you definitely need to go and have a look! The DT gals have been posting oodles of great holiday ideas in the Santa's Workshop Forum! My post today is about cards. Fast cards. I love a long 4 hour card as much as the next gal...... but sometimes we are in a hurry and have plenty of other holiday obligations! So here are two cards using the preprinted images from the Dear Santa kit.

This card is quick to whip up...... I just added a few special touches.....


.......like a glittery felt snowflake, a jingle bell, and some rhinestones.

For the life of me......cuz I am having a total brain fart, I can't remember who makes this sweet vintage image.....so if you know, please enlighten me! : ) I added my special touches once again....

......with a green, glittery snowflake......and a bit of stitching along the bottom of the image.

It's all in the details! : ) Have a Fabulous Friday!

1 comment:

Noel said...

Super darling cards Michele!!! The image is one of the October Afternoon Wild Cards. :)